About a year and a half later, we have officially moved in! The final inspection went fairly well, we have a couple minor things to fix so the inspector is happy. We are finishing up with trim & baseboards, all the interior doors are in & trimmed out as well. We'll start on the outside porch & entryway once all the inside is completed & moving boxes unpacked :) Pics to come soon....
Comments
The class was really great, we wouldn't be doing this without it, probably be stuck with a 30 yr mortgage instead.
I never registered at the loghome.org site, although that's where I first saw your pictures (and plenty of others).
I hope I can do this myself, some day.
Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!
~
The house looks wonderful so far and is VERY inspiring.
MORE UPDATES! :D
Wall logs were about 12" at the base.
Derek,
Thanks for the comments, the LHBA is a great forum :)